Friday, September 14, 2012

Volturi Breaking Dawn Part 2 Overview



Is anyone else out there excited for this movie? I know I am!!

I'm mostly excited for the Volturi. In New Moon and Eclipse, I was never really impressed with the way that the Volturi looked. I always pictured them to be the more gothic of the vampire world, instead of the bright colors in the past two movies. I guess you could say that the more gothic look was shown in Eclipse, but it wasn't enough for my taste.

Lucky for me, though, in both Breaking Dawn Part 1 and Breaking Dawn Part 2, the Volturi have taken on that more darker/evil side that I've been waiting for. The darker colors really give off that powerful look that they are meant to have.

I also, based on the picture above, like how the costume designers made the cloaks for the Volturi themselves. Each one is similar, but there are little things that allow each charcter to reflect their own "personal style" as one might say.

All in all, I'm very impressed with how the Volturi look in this movie. Lets just hope that they don't get their butts kicked in the end of the movie like the rumors say!!

No comments:

Post a Comment